Dietitian Claire Chaudhry is fully registered with the British Dietetic Association and the Heath Care Professional Council.
Why use a dietitian?
- Minimum of 4 years of studying human nutrition in university.
- Highly specialist knowledge on nutrition.
- Statutory regulatory body i.e. HCPC and BDA.
- Professional standards adhered to.
- Unbiased product recommendation i.e. not influenced by external companies or financial gain.
- Are objective and evidence based.
- Keep up to date with continuous professional development.
Dietitian Claire divides her time between NHS and private clients.
Claire has worked in the NHS for over 15 years, her experience ranges from diabetes management, cardiac (heart) health, meal planning, healthy eating and facilitating weight loss.
Privately, Claire has a vast experience of sports nutrition and is a member of the Specialist Sports Dietitian group of the British Dietetic Association.
Claire has lectured at Bangor University North Wales, teaching on the Post graduate Diploma for Nursing: High dependency nursing and Care and rehabilitation of the cardiac patient.
Claire has designed, implemented and taught on the BTEC (British Technical Education Council) Dietetic assistant course based at Llandrillo College, North Wales.
Claire has presented nutrition topics at conferences for Consultant Surgeons and study days for Pharmacy Technicians and has presented many talks to local groups on nutrition including local gyms, Diabetes UK local groups and private healthcare companies.
Claire has recently completed the Intermediate Counselling course and also a Certificate in counselling, accredited by the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
Claire is married with two children and enjoys an active life of mountain biking, running and a variety of exercise classes.